addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

My Wine Helper East Valley Message Board › Local Wine & Food Career Opportunity

Local Wine & Food Career Opportunity

Jim W.
user 6359026
Group Organizer
Tempe, AZ
Post #: 57
Hello Everyone:

Since I started MyWineHelper, it has become quite apparent that a formal workforce development program would benefit local wine and food producers and create some great new career opportunities for Arizona residents.

To deliver that desired outcome, I have formed an alliance with the Artisan Food Guild, a local food advocacy group, to develop a formal training program for candidates interested in a professional career opportunity marketing Arizona made food and beverages.

The training will include classroom style learning, field training and the economics of scientific market analysis. Once prepared, you will be eligible to apply for several positions available throughout the state. This is a great opportunity to develop a formal career development program that results in helping Arizona food and beverage makers market their dreams.

If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please forward your resume and cover letter to Roy Allen at artisanfoodguild@gmail.com. All applicants must provide references along with their other documents. We will contact you once we have reviewed your information.

Please do not contact me directly for follow-up as I am out in the field most days taking care of clients. And, please be patient with the review process. This is a new program and we expect to have many people interested in this opportunity. It will take time to properly review your qualifications and check your references. So, please reread this notice and follow our instructions accordingly. We will follow-up with you as soon as we are able.

Thank you,

Jim Wiskerchen
MyWineHelper.com
P.S. This is NOT a job offer, but an opportunity to develop a professional sales and marketing career representing Arizona made products. Like other professional careers (real estate, insurance, etc) your success will be determined by your commitment to education and your mastery of the product we represent. We look forward to helping Arizona grow together.
Cheers,
JAW