Have you ever wanted to invest in real estate but didn’t know where or how to get started?
Would you like to learn how to do it the correct way so that you can start building your portfolio of passive income?
National Community of Real Estate Investors (NCOREI) is a nationwide community of Real Estate Investors and Entrepreneurs. We all have the same education and are educated on the latest tax, legal and real estate investing strategies, not only to invest in real estate correctly, but to take advantage of business ownership and all its advantages.
There's no point in being a successful Real Estate Investor if you can't help others. We are passionate about teaching others the strategies that we use on a daily basis to be better investors. We aim to empower people with the knowledge, tools, systems and support needed to become financially independent through real estate.
If you ever wanted to learn how to:
• Accurately assess the value of a property in any market
• Properly analyze any investment to reduce risk and increase profits
• Earn paydays of 10K... 20K... even 50k+ with wholesaling, lease options, short sales and fix and flips
• Create consistent monthly income building a diverse real estate portfolio
• Locate private lenders & cash buyers any where in the country so that you can do more real estate deals and make more $$$
• Do it even if you're brand new to real estate investing and have never done a deal before
Then connect with us here on Meetup and learn and grow with NCOREI.
You can waste years of your life trying to “figure this real estate thing out” with no results to show for your effort. OR... You can join us and learn everything you need to know to become a successful Real Estate Investor. And who knows, maybe find a seasoned investor to partner with.
Whether you are new to real estate investing and looking for a way to get started or a seasoned investor seeking to grow or scale your business, the education, tools, resources, network and support system of NCOREI can help you achieve the highest levels of real estate investing.