Folks who attended NTEN's Nonprofit Technology Conference (affectionately called the NTC) will debrief others on hot topics and secrets learned.
We had good representation from NC this year and we're excited to be able to share what we learned!
Some sessions that we went to that we'll likely discuss include:
• Data Viz! Tips, Tools, and How-tos for Visualizing Your Data
• Head in the Clouds
• Network Security for the Nonprofit: Beyond PCI Compliance
• Engage All Things: Rethinking Online Engagement
• Salesforce Salon
• Office 365 for Nonprofits: You've Signed Up, Now What?
• Tech Training Tips from Jedi Masters
• Choosing the Right Partner for Your Next Website or CRM Project: Holdig Hands Before You Get Married
• Female Technologists: Leading Technology, Leading Ourselves
Pizza (sponsored by NTEN & PINInc/RTPNet) and networking starting at 6:30, program at 7:00.
Many thanks to UNC-TV for being our host for this meeting. If you arrive late and can't get in, call our host, James McGurk, cell phone[masked]. It's hard to see the front door from the meeting room.
We look forward to seeing you there!