addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Charlotte Boardgames Meetup Message Board › Looking for new players to join the game group.

Looking for new players to join the game group.

Peter K.
user 104777682
Charlotte, NC
Post #: 2
I live in the University/Huntersville area and could use another player or two in our game group. We typically play on Friday or Saturday nights from around 8PM to midnight.

We mostly play Euro's but are open to anything. The last batch of games we've played over the last few months include Russian Railroads, Concordia, Nations, Amerigo, Suburbia, Ginkopolis, Snowdonia, Caverna, Terra Mystica, Bruxells, Lewis & Clark.

We usually only have four total players in the group but one guy has been drifting away and the other isn't available all the time leaving only two players.

I'm 36 and married with children. The other guys in the group are in the same boat.

We keep it pretty lighthearted, make lots of jokes, not that annoying, and aren't alpha nerds. Basically just some guys trying to enjoy some games on weekend nights.

If this sounds like your cup of tea, please let me know and we can get you over here in time to play some of the new stuff.

Thanks,
Peter