addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Charlotte Boardgames Meetup Message Board › RSVP Policy

RSVP Policy

Jenny
user 6674460
Charlotte, NC
Post #: 14
The Charlotte Boardgames Meetup RSVP Policy:

I appreciate everyone's efforts to honor their RSVPs. Turn-out has been much better. Thanks guys!

I just want to remind everyone of the RSVP Policy.

1. Please change your RSVP if you cannot attend an event. (This allows another member to take your slot if the RSVP number is limited. It also makes it easier for the organizer to plan and prepare for the event.)

2. Two "no-shows" will result in removal from the group. (A "no-show" means that you RSVP'd YES, but you did not attend the event. Things come up, and we understand that. Remember that you can change your RSVP anytime up until the RSVP deadline. Just click on the event and update your RSVP. If you don't know how to change an RSVP, please email me and I can walk you through it.)

3. Please remember to sign in if your organizer has set up a sign-in sheet.

Thank you for your cooperation. We don't have a big problem with RSVPs in our group (because you guys are great), but I feel it's more likely to stay that way if all members, old and new, understand the RSVP policy.

Thanks again.

Jenny