Mission: We have many technology groups and events in the northeast but collaboration and sharing could be improved. As a leader of two technical user groups, it seems to be a singular job yet there are so many of us doing similar things. The goal of these group is to help each other be successful which in the end helps the community be successful.
- Share what we are doing and get help and advice to be successful.
- Discuss our pain points, i.e. the toughest challenges we face and help each other over them.
- Brainstorm ideas on how “we (community leaders)” can work closer together or better.
- Promote each other's events to make them bigger and better.
- What do you need? That's what this is for.
What is NE Leaders?
NE Leaders.com is a community of top technical community leaders in the region. These are the people who want to share and expand their knowledge and excitement for technology.
Who Should Join?
High-Tech (IT Professional, Developer, Architect, DBA, etc.) Community Influencers should join the group. That is anyone that has a stake in the technology space in the Northeastern US. Some examples of people that should join include: Microsoft MVP's, User Group Leaders, Speakers, Writers, Authors, Bloggers, Trainers and the like. Anyone that focuses on a technology that bridge the IT Pro and developer space (Azure, R, .Net, SharePoint, SQL, PowerShell, etc.) should absolutely attend.