• Intro (5 min)
• Reactive Extensions processing pipelines in .NET Core (50 minutes)
• Break (10 min)
• Benchmark .NET
• Networking in Alfa
📍 Reactive Extensions processing pipelines in .NET Core by Peter Takáč
On this session we will explore:
• Benefits of Reactive programming
• Brief intro to Reactive Extensions in .NET
• How to write and test processing pipelines using reactive extensions for .NET
📍 BenchmarkDotNet by Ján Neščivera
BenchmarkDotNet is powerful .NET library for benchmarking which gain a lot of popularity recently. On this talk you will learn about features, advantages and limitations.
• Peter Takáč has master’s degree from AI and Machine learning. He went through several domains from Human Emotion assessment, through AI/ML in Medical and Financial applications to Automotive. Peter focus mainly on .NET and Python.
• Ján Neščivera is a Principal Software Developer at ERNI. He spends the most of his time writing code, pumping iron and drinking beer.