Due to high demand from members. We agree to make a FREE Hands-On Training for anyone who wants to learn ASP.NET Core 2.0 with IdentityServer4 for Web App, Web API and deploy to Azure/AWS.
This is for Level 200+ and above. Sorry for the short time scheduling. We also only have 60 seat that has table for this session. Make sure you the first to register and really, really, really want to attend, otherwise, please give others a chance to learn if you unable to join.
What you will get from the Hands-On Training:
Speaker/Trainer: Riza Marhaban, Mentors: Paul, Dawa, Chun Lin, Kien.
Identity Theory: (will be announce at the venue)
• Short Theory on OpeinId Connect (OAuth2) protocol.
• Brief on IdentityServer4 (OpenId Connect Certified and Compliance).
• Creating ASP.NET Core 2.0 MVC (with no Login page).
• Creating ASP.NET Core 2.0 Web API.
• Wire Identity services with the MVC and Web API Client.
• Create VM on Azure/AWS. Setup Web Deployment on the VM.
• Adding Self-Signing certificate with private key using PowerShell.
• Deploying the Web App to VM through Visual Studio Publish.
• Adding a domain name for the application (e.g. mydomain.com, api.mydomain.com, identity.mydomain.com).
• Please bring your own device/laptop (BYOD).
• Install Visual Studio[masked] Preview 1.0 (https://www.visualstudio.com/vs/preview/) (enable Cross-Platform .NET Core components when installing).
• Azure/AWS account if you want to follow the deployment on cloud.
For this session, we are sorry that we cannot get sponsor food for now, maybe next time. Make sure you already had food, eat first. :)
I hope you can join. Many thanks for the support and see you at the venue! Enjoy!