Where | Riverwest (Main feature is that we will be checking out Cream City Hostel) *
Address | Fuel Cafe Center Street: 818 E. Center St, Milwaukee *
Date | June 27 * Time | 7:45am to 9am (SideWauk Session starts promptly at 8am) *
Phone:[masked] (day of SideWauk Session=Erik’s personal number) *
Attire: Wear comfortable shoes and attire, we will be walking for a bit. *
Organization/Community: Cream City Hostel
Why Go on a SideWAUK Session:
* Step outside your comfort zone and discover a new neighborhood in an innovative way.
* Build meaningful relationships over business cards by actually getting to know someone.
* Learn what people are doing to improve Milwaukee.
* Get to your step goals.
* Get your creative juices flowing in the morning.
* Be a tourist in your own city. How SideWAUK Sessions Works:
* Meet at a place that serves coffee, tea etc.
* Embark on an journey to discover Milwaukee neighborhoods and meet new people.
* At certain times throughout our 30ish minute, 4,000 step, 2ish mile hike you be prompted with questions that spark conversation.
* After each question you will be asked to pair up with another person.
* During SideWauk session, we will have secret pop up talk from a creative, creator, entrepreneur, community organizer or business leader to talk about what they are working on.
* Upon returning everyone that came on the hike will have time to connect with everyone at the starting location.