What we're about
Central NJ Strategic Design + Tech
Driven to ensure New Jersey is a viable state to start and develop businesses, we are gathering creative technologists to discuss our thriving ecosystem of innovators, educators, engineers, entrepreneurs, policy makers, and the capital community.
The mission of this group is to support and aid people from all markets and technology areas. Our hope is to help people accelerate the process, and reduce the risk of moving from concept, into production and releasing to the public market. We want to help educate on new ways of designing, prototyping, building and fulfilling tech hardware, software, systems, & components.
We will be focused on:
• Startups, Entrepreneurialism, and Growing Business in NJ
• Strategic Design & Sustainable Business Models
• Disruption and Innovation
• User Experience (UX)
• Hardware and Software Engineering
• Maker movement
• Emergent Technology
• Mobile development
• Internet of Things (IoT) and Wearables
• Big Data, Machine Learning, Predictive Analytics
• User Interface Design & Information Architecture
• Marketing and Business Networking
• Social Entrepreneurialism
• Civic Engagement and Gov’t Policy
• Workforce Diversity
• Education & Technology (EdTech, 21st Ed)
• Capitalization and Fundraising (VC, angels, crowdfunding)
All meetup discussions will be supplemented with time for hands-on learning workshops. This is a group formed exists to support the startup community .
• Demo Nights
• Startup Weekends
• Show and Tell
Necessary Stakeholders in the EcoSystem - If this is you, come on out:
• Coworking spots
• Capital Community
• Educational professionals
• Government leaders
To be clear, we're looking to collaborate with the many other MeetUps in the area and welcome interaction so don't overlap too much and conflict. If you're organizing another MeetUp in this domain, this is another venue for you to network and present your ideas – we welcome the collaboration and conversation with kindred spirits.