What we're about
This group is open to EVERYONE - married, single, and all in between. If you identify as gay, lesbian, bi, straight, male, female, or any combination thereof - you are ALL welcome! This a member-led community - everyone can be an Event Organizer and is able to post and host events. This will assure that everyone's ideas and suggestions can be appreciated. Of course I have the right to remove any event that does not fall within the mission of this group.
We are looking for people who are both naughty AND nice. This group will be unlike any that you have seen so far. Most groups cater to the strictly vanilla, more sedate crowd, with their predictable events. And while we will also host 'vanilla' events (dinners, bowling, movies), let's bring on the bold! Whether it be brunching with Drag Queens, admiring beautiful burlesque dancers, or attending risque theater productions.
Most importantly you will be engaging in activities that promote honest and real conversation about human sexuality with others who appreciate that freedom. This group promotes sex-positive education, opportunities to learn about the kink lifestyle, and even a bit about our own sensual nature.
Important: This group is NOT a Swingers Group, Play Group, or Sex on Premises Group. We are simply a group of flirty, friendly and fun people who enjoy the company of others who are of the same mind while learning and exploring this awesome world beyond the vanilla!
1. Please have a complete profile with ALL questions answered, along with a good face pic so that we can recognize you at events. (Again, this group will ALWAYS promote honesty and transparency. If this is a problem for anyone, then this is not the group for you.)
2. If you RSVP yes, please show up - if you can't make it, then change your RSVP! If you RSVP and do not show up 3 times, you will be removed from the group. Some of our events depend on the number of people who RSVP - it is just rude to sign up and not show up to your fellow group members, the host and the establishment.
3. While I know that the temptation may be great to contact attractive people here (for hook-ups, sex or otherwise), we would all appreciate if you refrained from sending personal messages prior to meeting someone at an event. This is not a dating, a hook-up or sex site. Meetup groups are intended to bring people face-to-face, in a safe place where connections can naturally happen. Play by the rules!
4. No pictures will be taken of any group member without their permission. period!
5. Any unwanted sexual advances will NOT be tolerated. Please respect your fellow group members! Remember - I have the right to bounce anyone who does not follow the rules, or otherwise disrupts the peace and harmony of us all.
While there is no fee to join this group, please consider making a small donation. There may be some events that require a fee, or advance ticket purchases - these will be clearly marked. We are an active group and donations will help cover the costs, time and effort of running this group.
COME JOIN US, AND HELP TO CREATE A PLACE WHERE WE CAN BE OUR TRUE UNINHIBITED SEXY SELVES!!!