Life Science Quest and Sino-American Pharmaceutical Professionals Association (SAPA) continue to work together bringing the series of high-level professional and business development events to Life Science and Health Care industry in TriState Metropolitan area, providing high level business networking, Round Tables discussions and business seminars.
This is an Executive Round Table Discussion with great speakers cross industry:
• Dr. Alexander Natanzon, Technological innovator and multiple "GE Innovator of the Year" winner. Holds 17 patents in Medical Imaging and Space Technology. 38 years of experience in technology development. Technological "Founding Father" of two successful startups in medical imaging and robotic surgery. 20 years of R&D leadership from compact startups to GE Healthcare IT business unit;
• Dr. Steven Yu (https://www.meetup.com/NY-CT-Life-Science-and-Health-Professionals-Meetup/members/214386382/), President at SAPA-CT and Principal Scientist in New Biological Entities group at Boehringer Ingelheim;
• Ruobing Xia (https://www.meetup.com/NY-CT-Life-Science-and-Health-Professionals-Meetup/members/197010725/), co-founder at Life Science Quest, her primary focus is global strategy, business development, and marketing technology;
• Stephan Klaschka (https://www.meetup.com/NY-CT-Life-Science-and-Health-Professionals-Meetup/members/214081453/), Strategic Innovation Consultant and awarded Executive with over 25 years of international work experience from start ups to global corporations across bio pharmaceutical, healthcare and other industries;
• Dmitry Pavlov, IT Solution Architect, GE Healthcare Imaging.
The innovation and convergence of various technologies in life science and health care.
Technology & Innovation is a broad topic to discuss, it can be our big help / friend, or it can hurt and disrupt whole industries.
Suggested topics to discuss:
• How technology makes our business life easier and more effective: marketing technology, lead generation and sales, business planning / budgeting, etc.
• With improved technology, especially, Artificial Intelligence, was physician will be needed in the future? What other specialties will be under the risk to disappear?
• Seeing the technology evolving so fast, how can we plan and improve professional education? How to find what skills and knowledge-base will be on demand on the job-force market?
We will have several speakers broad industry and startup expertise, but we want to hear from you. We encourage you to suggest your topic / presentations or interests for additional topics. Please contact us through Meetup message tool.
Any donation or sponsorship are welcome, please contact us directly.
Your organizers, Life Science Quest & SAPA