Workshop on Buying and Selling Art, Design, and Collectibles (from a collector's experiences in the primary and secondary art markets). For those wanting to learn about flipping art, design, collectibles, for the inheritors / caregivers of an estate personal contents, and for those curious about the wonderful world of the art marketplaces.
Agenda (to include):
- Introductions including your interests - art, design, collectible
- Background on sharing my collecting experiences
- Definitions and strategies
- Learn how to discover value in art, design, collectibles
- Learn how to buy and sell through geo-arbitrage
- Walkthroughs from the buy side to the sell side
- Discover where the 'farms' are from local sources to rest of world online estate auctions
- Learn to sell through others from the local to rest of world auctions
- Live demo of 'farming' an online estate auction for a buy (and finding comparables to sell)
- Where (local and global) to access affordable collectable Contemporary Art and Design
- Resources for Research
- Plus the "1" email list to be on for the contemporary art world !