Hey guys, so this week we're going to run Smash 4 singles as well as Rivals of Aether singles. As usual, we will have all the Smash games as well as some indie and N64 games(still a limited selection at the moment).
Games available include:
-- Smash 64, Smash Bros. Melee, Project M and Smash Bros for Wii U.
-- Fighting games on Steam such as Rivals of Aether and Lethal League
-- If there's a multiplayer game we don't have that you'd like to play for a Nintendo System, Xbox 360 or PS2 feel free to bring it and there's a chance you can play it on a setup. Even bring your own console if you'd like!
*** If we have enough entrants(at least 4 teams), I will run a doubles bracket around 7:15 pm
*** Smash 4 Singles at 8 pm
*** Rivals of Aether Singles at 8:30 pm
- Venue: $5
- Smash 4 Singles: $5
- Smash 4 Doubles (tentative): $5 per teammate
- Rivals of Aether Singles: $1
- Controllers: We will go by the usual Bring Your Own Controller policy, though if you don't have one it shouldn't be difficult to find someone to borrow from.
-- For Smash 4, wired Gamecube controllers will be allowed as well as wireless controllers with the battery removed while not in use. 3DS systems may also be used as a controller. For nearly any Steam game available you should be able to use a GC Controller or wired 360 controller.
- SM4SH Wii U RULESET:
We will be using the same ruleset as our Sunday tournaments, found here:
- Rivals of Aether Ruleset:
* Double Elimination bracket
* best of 3 matches and best of 5 matches for Winners Finals
Each player will have 3 stocks and the time limit will be 8 minutes.
Only Basic Stages will be allowed.
< 32 entrants:
32 - 63 entrants:
>= 64 entrants: