Networking : 5.30 pm - 6.00 pm
Welcome & Updates : 6.00pm - 6.15 pm
Presentation : 6.15 pm - 7.15 pm
Q&A : 7.15 pm - 7.30 pm
** NOTE: The event will sharply begin at 6.00 pm
Learning credits: CES LUs:1.5;
we plan to serve drinks & refreshments
The buildingSMART alliance, a council of the National Institute of Building Sciences, has been established to coordinate the profound constructive changes coming to the fragmented real property industry in North America. Our collective goal is open interoperability and full lifecycle implementation of building information models. The focus is to guarantee lowest overall cost, optimum sustainability, energy conservation and environmental stewardship to protect the earth's ecosystem.
Learn from the buildingSMARTalliance how you can be part of this change and how to position yourself to participate in the new generation of projects driven by the Stimulus package. Learn how owners such as the General Services Administration (GSA) are redefining how contracts are being written and what is expected from the industry.
Witness and learn how to participate in a Green BIMStorm. Integrated Project Delivery (IPD) calls for early collaboration by many stakeholders. BIMStorms are award winning events that illustrate that collaboration can happen at a stunning pace using Low Carbon Collaboration techniques. No technical expertise is needed to participate in a BIMStorm.
Topics to be covered
• Preparing yourself for the new reality of having to do more with less and be green at the same time.
• Discussion of emerging BIM technologies.
• Participants will witness and learn how to be a part of the BIMStorm revolution using Low Carbon Collaboration techniques.
• Presentation of virtual online collaboration and Charrette process.
• Presentation of goal based scenario planning to simulate local, state and national incentive programs.
• Discussion of inputs used in generating CO2 reduction, energy reduction, investment, and incentive dollars.
The event will be broadcasted via GotoMeeting:
1. Please join my meeting
2. You will be connected to audio using your computer's microphone and speakers (VoIP). A headset is recommended.