SERIES LOGLINE: A half Mexican/half Caucasian former Border Patrol star and newly promoted ICE investigator, struggles to keep up with her secret life in the smuggling underworld. (Prime-time Thriller, Police Procedural)
• Review the Script
• Talk about The Craft / The Business.
• Like NYC Screenwriters at Facebook.com/NYCScreenwriters (https://www.facebook.com/NYCScreenwriters?_rdr=p)
• Follow @Scriptfeed (https://www.twitter.com/scriptfeed) on Twitter
• Download the SCRIPT from our "FILES" section (http://www.meetup.com/NYC-Screenwriters-Collective/files/) the week before our meeting. Read it and come prepared to give your constructive commentary.
• Members who bring written reviews go first. :)
• If you sign up after the PASSWORD email blast (1 week before meeting) then email/message [masked].
• Please do not distribute passwords, scripts, or materials you obtain from RSVPing to Collective workshops.
Thanks and see you soon!
ABOUT THE SCREENWRITER: Estella has adapted her award winning pilot to four 30 minute episodes (approximately 108 pages the length of a feature). She is looking to produce it herself. She is asking for our help in getting it into the best possible shape to prepare to raise funds for shooting.