Location visible to members
AI...Hot topic these days.
You have a library of 10,000 images. How great would it be to auto-tag those files and be done. Can it be that easy? Does that work? Should it be that easy? And what about not just tagging. Workflows, distribution, multi-system. We could go on...
Henrik de Gyor (https://twitter.com/hgg101) & Joy Ardizzone (https://twitter.com/JoyArdizzone) will lead a panel of experts in discussing the possibilities with attendees. We will dive into the obvious and not so obvious applications. Plus dig into some of the more controversial issues that AI and automation can uncover.
Some of the questions we will ask and discuss are:
• Are people scared of AI because they worry it is not accurate? As a sub-topic, is there implicit bias in the tagging? (That will be a barn burner)
• Are applications of AI in relation to DAM not there yet?
• In the DAM field, do we think AI will take away our jobs one day?
6:30 pm - 7:00 pm - Networking
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm - Moderated panel discussion with Q&A
- Brea Tremblay (https://www.linkedin.com/in/brea-tremblay-94531b61/), Content Strategy, Viacom
- Kristin Shevis (https://www.linkedin.com/in/kristinshevis/), Chief Customer Officer, Clarifai
- Mark Milstein (https://www.linkedin.com/in/mark-milstein-60aba53/), Managing Director, Microstock Solutions
8:00 pm - 8:30 pm - Wrap up and Networking
We look forward to seeing you,
The NYC DAM Meetup Organizing Crew