This event was canceled
Paradise Bottom is a lovely peaceful area at the far north-western end of Leigh Woods. Join me for a slow mindful walk down through the woods, stopping occasionally to be in silent stillness. Whether you are totally new to this kind of thing or already familiar with it, it is an open invitation to take some time out to be present in these nice woods.
We will meet at 2pm at the car park at the end of the long drive off Abbots Leigh Road, ready to start at 2:15pm:
Leigh Woods Car Park, Abbots Leigh Rd, Abbots Leigh, Bristol BS8 3QE
Although a lot of the session will be in silence (with occasional guidance from me), towards the end there will be some social time during the walk back.
This group does cost me money to run, so any voluntary donations towards the cost will be gratefully accepted. However, if you are short of money then you are welcome to attend for free.
If you are unable to make it on the day, please change your RSVP. It's just good manners really.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
* Please do not bring dogs or young children as these have the potential to create additional complications.
* Please allow plenty of time to get to the meeting point. If you're late you will probably miss us.
* If you are unsure how to get to the meeting point, please contact me well in advance. If you try to contact me on the day, I may be driving to the meeting point or there may just not be enough time to help you.
* Once the session starts I will have my phone turned off to avoid disruptions, therefore you will be unable to contact me after the start time.
* If you have any health issues, please let me know in advance as the session may not be suitable for you. While most people have no problems with the mindfulness techniques, please be aware I am not a trained health professional and cannot take responsibility if any adverse effects are experienced.