NetLdn2 is scheduled for Thursday the 9th of May 2019 at 18:30, with talks beginning at 19:00. Please arrive at least 15 minutes early if you can to get a drink and a seat ready for the first talk.
== Location ==
Upstairs @ The Wheatsheaf,
25 Rathbone Place,
== Agenda ==
Talk 1: Anycast DNS in the Cloud
The basics of the Infrastructure that runs DNS for .uk (and 35 other TLDs) and then more depth on how we expanded that infrastructure into the cloud to provide a wider coverage.
Presenter: Brett Carr (Nominet)
Talk 2: Inetd. An IGP network topology acquisition and capacity planning tool built on opensource software.
– ISIS network discovery
– Automatically generated network maps ( integration with d3js.org )
– What if scenarios for adding new links/nodes , changing links metric.
– SPF algorithm to get shortest-path between two nodes ( integration with https://networkx.github.io/ ).
– Manually or Netflow traffic demands ( integration with http://pmacct.net )
– Ability to create network maps for external connection
Presenter: Catalin Petrescu (@cpetrescu)
== Conduct ==
If you are attending any NetLdn meet-up we expect that you have read and agree to the participation policy on the NetLdn website (https://netldn.uk/respect-policy/), we want to keep NetLdn open, friendly and safe for everyone.