Event to introduce charity organizations to office 365 and help setup their own domain.
Microsoft and Techsoup Zambia have partnered to offer Office 365 to nonprofits for free.
Are you still using a Gmail, yahoo or similar email address for your nonprofit or charity?
Wouldn't you look more professional if you had a [masked] email address?
Luckily it's free for nonprofits thanks to Microsoft's Office 365. But for some people setting the system up is a bit technical. So we've assembled a team of dedicated volunteers to help you get hosted email for your organization during a free three hour workshop.
Does This Describe Your Organization?
• A registered and eligible charity or nonprofit
• All-volunteer or less than 5 staff
• Own your own domain name or ready to buy one (ie. YourOrg.com)*
• But you're still using your personal email address?
• Have applied for a free TechSoup account (http://TechSoup.global) (needed to confirm your eligibility)
1. Apply here (https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/2467099/Office-365-Workshop-Application-Form-Net2-Zambia)
2. Create your free TechSoup account (http://j.mp/gettechsoup), which makes you eligible for donated software.