What we're about
Upcoming events (4+)
Get Your FREE ticket here ➡️ https://bit.ly/3U8E99k
In this exclusive Social Media Virtual Summit, 3 world-class speakers will be sharing their winning strategies to success on Social Media as part of our monthly series. From innovative tactics to step-by-step guides, this virtual summit is designed to teach you how to get game-changing results. Plus, you won’t want to miss the easy-to-use formulas that will help you Make Social Media a lead-generating machine.
How To Maximize Social Media Summit will teach you how to:
- Connect your business goals to your Pinterest marketing Strategy
- Get Started Using Pinterest
- Successfully create content to beat the algorithms
- Use Youtube for your Business
- Instill confidence when using social media
We’ve handpicked the very best Social Media experts who are going to be sharing what’s working for them in their careers—and what will work for you in yours.
How To Maximize Social Media Virtual Summits are free to watch from anywhere.
Tuesday, December 6th
1-2 PM EDT- Pinterest for Business with Kirsten Tay
2-3 PM EDT - Creating Content Algorithms Love with Jerry Potter
3-4 PM EDT - Grow Your Business with YouTube in 2023 with Fei Wu
Space is limited and will fill up quickly....
Get Your FREE ticket now! ➡️ https://bit.ly/3U8E99k
RSVP FREE NOW 👉 https://bit.ly/3twPeWj
Did you know that 4 out of 5 LinkedIn members drive business decisions? With a LinkedIn profile that is upgraded and optimized and the RIGHT strategy, you can get in front of your ideal prospects, referral partners and decision makers converting them into potential clients.
Rhonda Sher will be training you personally with the same techniques and strategies that her clients have paid her thousands of dollars for to create profiles that convert relationships to revenue.
You will learn what MUST be on your LinkedIn profile to be positioned as the ONLY logical choice for the product or service you offer so you can generate more appointments and more business while creating visibility and credibility.
Rhonda Sher’s students include top leaders in every industry. Her clients have generated thousands of dollars in new business from LinkedIn over and above what they were already earning.
Without a client centric, optimized professional LinkedIn profile, you are potentially losing business every single day.
Nothing else matters if you don’t appear credible on LinkedIn since people are 2x more likely to believe what they see on LinkedIn than any other platform.
If you are ready to stop “hiding out” on LinkedIn and want to start “standing out”, join Rhonda Sher on this free webinar.
RSVP FREE NOW 👉 https://bit.ly/3twPeWj
LinkedIn is a goldmine when it comes to creating opportunities but there is a difference between prospecting strategies and networking strategies with LinkedIn.
Joe Apfelbaum is an expert LinkedIn Trainer and has trained over 1000 companies in the past three years on how to leverage LinkedIn. Joe will break down his 9 step approach and share the difference between using LinkedIn Organic and Sales Navigator so you can grow your business and book more qualified conversations.
Both networking and prospecting work but they provide you with different types of results.
Register now to the webinar and you will learn how to leverage LinkedIn.
Click the link here to register 👉 https://bit.ly/3TJvM3g
On Wednesday, December 14th learn from Brooke Sellas on Conversations that Connect: How to Connect, Converse and Convert through Social Media Listening & Customer Care.
Today’s consumers expect it all: a rewarding experience at every digital touchpoint; a lightning-fast response when asking pre-purchase and post-purchase questions on social; personalization and a sense of belonging. Add to that a pandemic that forced even the most hesitant users online to make purchases (and complaints) and it’s mandatory that brands get on board with digital transformation. And, from experience, they’re all asking: “Where do we start?”
In this session, I’ll answer the question of “where do we start” by looking at five critical customer-centric factors that drive connection, conversations, and conversions through social media channels (and show you exactly why your social media strategy is so stale).
- You can’t be a 9-5 brand in a 24/7 digital world. Online, means all the time. Social-led customer care can help you stay engaged -- even surprise and delight – at all hours.
- The flywheel, revisited. Becoming customer-centric for growth isn’t predicated on retention efforts alone, it includes acquisition/conversions too (sometimes 35% more than the C-suite expected!).
- Using the Social Penetration Theory (obviously named by psychologists, not marketers!). Consumers are starved for connection, not more content. Focusing on conversations that connect means moving past content marketing tactics with predictable clichés and uninspiring facts and engaging with audiences using feelings and opinions.
- CARE Squared. How to operationalize social-led customer care efforts to identify and measure the conversations happening around your industry, brand, and competitors, and then innovating with the voice of the customer (VoC).
- Small changes lead to BIG wins. Real-word case studies from middle-market brands to enterprise organizations that showcase how all the above pays off AND can benefit nearly every department within organizations (not just sales and marketing).
Effectively, to compete in 2023 and beyond, you must know your customers inside and out. You also must meet them where they are. And increasingly, they’re asking questions and filing complaints through social media. Join Brooke B. Sellas, Founder & CEO of B Squared Media, for a conversation on creating highly effective customer experiences that elevate your brand and encourage customer loyalty. She’ll provide real-world examples of how to use high-tech tools -- while still being high-touch.
Space is Limited! RSVP FREE NOW 👉 https://bit.ly/3AAg0kw
A Virtual Networking event will follow at 2pm EST.