What we're about
Upcoming events (4+)
Join us for an exclusive, members-only evening out with other local business owners, entrepreneurs, executives, and career-minded professionals on Thursday, 26th at Garibaldi.
Experience networking like never before! Network After Work, a leader in networking events, has changed the art of networking. With access to numerous in-person networking events, virtual networking events and live workshops each month, the opportunity to connect with the people you need just became that much easier. Learn and grow the skills you need through monthly workshops. Once in the community, you can even go back to learn from past workshops.
· When: Thursday, 26th
· Where: Garibaldi | 901 Bayfront Ct Suite 1
There’s no reason to not be a part of the conversation with local business owners, entrepreneurs, executives, and career-minded professionals who can take your career to the next level!
We encourage you to invite your friends and colleagues! All are welcome to attend, whether you’re a seasoned pro-networker or are just getting started!
Why Should I Attend?
· Increase your brand’s visibility
· Meet Experts and Leaders Face to Face
· Build relationships with like-minded people
· Keep up with current trends
· Have FUN!
What industries can I expect to meet?
Our events are not limited to one type of industry, you can expect to see an array of industries throughout the event including but not limited to
· Marketing / Advertising
· Retail/Consumer Goods
· AND MORE!
Not a Member?
Become a part of one of the largest networking groups with over 100,00 attendees per year that is dedicated to providing high quality connections across the country. Whether you are networking to polish your self presentation skills, create brand awareness for your business, or help you build a strong network of like-minded individuals, Network After Work is the place for YOU.
By becoming a member for less than $4 a month you get exclusive access to:
· 12+ in-person monthly networking events
· Access to the private online community
· Complimentary ticket to any live chat, summit, webinar, or virtual networking event
· Access to over 75 past workshops
· Access to free resources and presentations
· Exclusive LIVE Q&A Events with thought leaders
· Priority customer service support
Network After Work's Membership Gives You the Opportunity to:
· Connect with people at all levels
· Learn and grow your current skills
· Meet new, like-minded business professionals
· Exchange ideas
· Explore partnerships and business collaborations
To prepare for a safe and enjoyable experience Network After Work has the health and safety of our guests in mind at all times and has put the following Covid-19 protocols in place to ensure a contactless and safe event
· We will follow the city of San Diego guidelines and recommendations
· Masks will not be required if you're fully vaccinated; masks are encouraged if you aren't or if you're more comfortable with one on
· We will have hand sanitizer available for use at the welcome table
Note: The following is allowed in lieu of handshaking: waving, head nods, elbow bump, thumbs up!
Find Out How My Clients Generate 2-10 Appointments a Week Using LinkedIn Posts!
On Thursday, June 2nd learn from LinkedIn strategist Rhonda Sher and how she maximizes LinkedIn to generate clients.
HERE'S WHAT YOU WILL LEARN...
- The one simple thing that gets clients and prospects to book an appointment with you
- The secret to generating appointments even if you only share other people's post
- How to connect with people who like the posts of the people you follow
- What to post to generate views, comments, and likes
- And More!
On Wednesday, June 8th come learn from a published author, motivational speaker, and serial entrepreneur Andy Audate on how to Build a Multi-Six Figure Business through Social Media Marketing.
The training focuses on core systems and strategies to learn how to do the following:
- Create credibility on social media
- Make people view you as an authority from podcasting, social media, and speaking engagements
- Master the ins and outs of Andy’s marketing system
- Utilize the hidden power of Virtual Assistants by delegating the right tasks and using VAs as a tool to grow your business
What do I need in order to attend?
The event will be hosted on a Zoom video conference call, so please prepare the following tools and equipment:
- Pen and paper
- A computer with a stable internet connection
- Working headset and/or microphone
- Working webcam
Prior to the webinar, we encourage you to jot down a quick list of answers to the following questions:
- What are the current challenges you’re facing in your business?
- What are a few short-term & long-term goals you have for your business?
- What is the single biggest question you have when it comes to marketing?
We’ll be discussing these topics extensively during the training, so preparing ahead of time will help you get the most out of the session.
Attendance is limited, so register today for FREE!
Join us on Thursday, June 9th to unlock the innovative tactics that deliver results from 3 world-class entrepreneurs.
In just 1-Day you will learn for FREE how to successfully grow your business.
This Summit Will Teach You:
How to change the thought of imposter syndrome
The importance of aligning the right KPIs with your organizational strategy to be more efficient, engaged, productive and profitable.
Five most effective ways to foster team engagement through an interdependent work environment to meet and exceed your KPIs
Grow your business where everyone understands their role and duties along with each other to maximize results.
Find which social strategy works best for YOU!
Our Curated Lineup Of Experts Will Teach Tried-And-True Strategies That Empowered Them To Grow Their Businesses.
Now, You Can As Well.
Thursday, June 9th
1-2 PM EDT- How to Turn Imposter Syndrome into Creative Super Power with Yiqing Zhao
2-3 PM EDT - Why Do the Right KPIs and Organization Matter in Your Business? with Christopher Salem
3-4 PM EDT - Building an Aligned Social Strategy with Annik Welsh