What we're about
Upcoming events (4+)
On January 30th- Feb. 3rd, learn how to find and create your own riveting stories that inspire your audience and make them feel connected to you.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
In this transformative, 60-minute training, industry thought leader Lisa Bloom will share the little-known STORY strategy that propels you to industry expert status: Ideal clients will crave your skill and authenticity… you’ll open the door to far greater revenue… and you’ll build a business of enduring impact and vitality.
- Jan 30th 12-1pm EST
- February 1st 12-1pm EST
- February 3rd 12-1pm EST
During the training, you’ll also discover…
- The powerful Story Formula that builds credibility, deep connection, and instant trust…
- How to uncover your uniquely authentic, believable, and relatable story. (And yes, you definitely have one... even if you think you don’t!)...
- The 5 steps to crafting a compelling story. (No more stumbling to remember what happened!)...
- How to find the right story for the right audience, so they’re eager to hear more… and take action!
- The attention hooks to sprinkle into your story, for maximum engagement…
- How storytelling multiplies the results you get from social media, speaking, and networking…
- ...and much more!
Register today for this FREE bootcamp! 👉 https://bit.ly/3J0z5Bh
You don’t have to spend time and effort searching for MBA programs & figuring out how to meet schools! Join Access MBA for a curated event experience that features top full-time, part-time and online business schools - all in one place.
When: February 4, 2023 | 10 AM – 2:45 PM
Where: The Madison Hotel |[masked]th St NW, Washington, DC 20005
Access MBA’s exclusive matching system paves the way to your personalized meetings with Dartmouth Tuck, Carnegie Mellon, Georgetown, RICE, Arizona State University, Penn State, Johns Hopkins, American University, George Washington, IE, IMD, RSM, Audencia, and many others.
This free event includes:
• Panel discussion featuring MBA alumni from Duke, Darden & Michigan Ross reveals what business school is really like
• One-on-one and small group meetings with admissions teams & alumni help you understand your fit and next steps
• Custom meeting schedule built for you by in-house experts
• Comprehensive on-site resume review gets you to “application ready” status sooner!
Access MBA is a match-led event designed to put you in front of the best MBA programs based on your unique needs, desires, and profile. We’re focused on personalizing your MBA decision-making - no matter where you are in your journey!
Unlock your matches.
Join Access MBA at the next free event in your city.
SIGN UP NOW! ➡️ https://www.accessmba.com/link/Ly6
CREATE AN AUTOMATED NETWORK GROWTH & SALES SYSTEM THE RIGHT WAY TO GET MASSIVE RESULTS FOR MONTHS...EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SMALL (OR NO) LIST!
What you will learn in this FREE workshop:
- TURN MORE LEADS INTO CLIENTS EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SMALL (OR NO) LIST!
- 3 STRATEGIES TO FIND AND CONVERT COLD PROSPECTS INTO WARM SALES OPPORTUNITIES
- HOW TO BUILD YOUR FIRST SET-IT-AND-FORGET-IT LONG-TERM NURTURE AND SALES FOLLOW-UP CAMPAIGNS
Multiple days and times to choose from...
Register for the FREE Workshop now 👉 https://bit.ly/3TF0bQ6
In this exclusive Virtual Summit, 3 world-class speakers will be sharing their winning strategies to success on entrepreneurship as part of our monthly series. From innovative tactics to step-by-step guides, this virtual summit is designed to teach you how to get game-changing results. Plus, you won’t want to miss the easy-to-use formulas that will help you start and grow your business in 2023.
How to Start & Grow a Business Virtual Summit will teach you how to:
- Launch your business
- Utilize time Management skills to achieve your goals
- Build your status and become an authority in your industry
- Eliminate burnout
- AND MORE!
We’ve handpicked the very best experts who are going to be sharing what’s working for them in their careers—and what will work for you in yours.
How to Start & Grow a Business Virtual Summits are free to watch from anywhere.
Tuesday, February 7th
1-2PM EST - Eliminating the Launch Burnout with the NNL Planning Method with Tara Wagner
2-3 PM EST - Business Development: Tried and True Ways to Build the Business You Want with Craig Leonard
3-4 PM EST -Stumbling into your Genius: What's left when your passions have faded with Richard Phu
Space is limited and will fill up quickly....
Get Your FREE ticket now 👉https://bit.ly/3XKoZZy