What we're about
Welcome to Neurodivergent Humans, Formerly Aspie Rebels
We have undergone, and still are undergoing, some major changes, so please be patient with us
Our priorities as a group remain the same:
- Promote social inclusion of neurodivergent adults through providing access to social activities, relaxed catch ups, and the opportunity to develop friendships with like-minded individuals
- Run fun events, both online and in person
- Promote equality and ensure our events are accessible for members with different mobility/sensory or communication needs
- Keeping our costs low so that everyone can afford them
Whats Happening with Us?
- In person events will mostly be based in South East Melbourne/Mornington Peninsula
- Monthly Zoom Cafe events on a Saturday
- Book Club coming in 2022
- Fortnightly Women's Support Zoom catchups
- As an NDIS support worker/Registered Nurse, Megan is able to offer customised 1:1 support or social integration for members with NDIS who would be interested in this option.
As always, my inbox is open. message me with any questions or concerns.