Come join us! This is one of groups most popular event. An event great for new and regular members!
To help break the ice, we have games like Giant Connect Four, Giant Jenga, Cards Against Humanity, Apples to Apples, Operation and many many more.
We have our own reserved area, the entire second floor of Red Rock on Water St and have our own bartender (Eddie).
The event itself draws[masked] people with a great mix of regular "New Friends MKE" members and new members of "New Friends MKE."
Here are some other things to consider;
1) Red Rock has a great menu. Usually 20 or so people order food.
2) You don't have to get there right at 7:00. We will be there until Midnight!
3) If you are new, it is OK to show up alone! We all were there at one point and out group is full of very welcoming people all there for the same reason.
4) I have a ton of games but feel free to bring one of your own to share with others.
5) We will be easy to find! Again we have our own reserved area. Turn left when you enter and go upstairs.
6) If you are interested, there is dancing downstairs starting at around 10. We usually have a group of members going down to take part in the shenanigans going on down there.
If you have any questions, please let me know. I will provide updates as the date approached.