What we're about
Upcoming events (1)
Unleash your photographic potential in this photo editing workshop covering Adobe's powerful Lightroom Classic CC. Learn the fundamental of the most popular post processing software.
Discover how to take control of the process that starts after you've taken photos. Organize, edit, share, and maximize your photographs to their full potential by creating a hassle free image editing experience for yourself.
During the first 3 hours I will focus on introducing you to the basics of Lightroom Classic CC. The last hour I will coach you as you edit some of your own photos. This class is for photographers that want to start using Lightroom.
If you are completely comfortable with the topics covered below, then consider taking my upcoming Lightroom 201 - Editing RAW class on Saturday, March 30, 2019 (Mike's Camera, Dublin, CA)
Overview of Topics
- Efficiently uploading to Lightroom
- Organizing your images
- Window modules
- Key wording
- Folder Organization
- Sorting, Rating and Editing
- Color Correction & Sharpening
- Blemish removal
- Understanding the Interface & View Options
- Exporting your images for social media & for print
& much more
Because of the hands-on nature of this workshop and the complexities of learning software you must have the latest version of ADOBE LIGHTROOM CLASSIC CC available on your laptop or PC.
- Your own laptop with Lightroom Classic CC pre-loaded. If you do not have Lightroom Classic CC, we recommend downloading a free trial by clicking here.
- Have your favorite images to edit on your computer or on an external hard drive.
- Don't forget a good internet connect and video cam!
SKILL LEVEL: Beginner
DATE/TIME: Sunday, November 7th @ 1pm (ET) - 4pm (PT)
PAY HERE: https://ro9492.wixsite.com/workshops/events/lightroom-101-learn-the-fundamentals-of-adobe-lightroom-classic-cc-3