The goal of the group is to learn and practice NLP in an improv setting where everyone gets a chance to learn some new pattern, technique and approach to NeuroLinguistics. in an environment of support and feedback. Every meetup we cover certain topics within NLP and practice those themes so we become throughly familiar with them.Some nights we migh talk about Hypnosis, others Patterns of Persuasion and others Meditation.
THE PHOENIX PROCESS
The Phoenix Process in an immersive journey into your personal transformation.The goal will be to break thru your limiting beliefs and self sabotage. I will be working one on one with every student using state of the art NLP and Ericksonian practices. The group will then break up into teams for continued practice.
1) Learn to identify limiting beliefs, their origin and impact.
2)Learn 3 ways to break down a limiting beliefs and keep them off your life forever
3) Identify parts inside you that stop you or sabotage you.Turn those parts into allies.
4) Establish practices to build strong relations with your unconscious
5 ) Identify toxic thoughts, and remove them quickly using these 5 daily practices
6) Take a journey down memory lane to reconnect with your hidden powers and resources
7) Reclaim Personal history.
8) Imprint your psyche with life affirming beliefs.
9) Build a compelling future that brings the very best in you.
40 Exchange Place, Third Floor
Sunday, August 16
Registration Fee: $149
For ticket information visit
This is a Live Event. Social Distance and Guidelines will be maintained in a large space. Event limited to 8 people max.