Are you someone in the workforce looking for a career change or a boost in your salary?
Are you interested in learning about one of the most desired skills in the job market?
Does the idea of learning a programming language feel intimidating?
Are you looking for One on One sessions?
If you answered YES to all of these, then this beginner Python programming training class is for you! This introductory class is tailored towards business/working executives and professionals looking to enhance their business and career by learning Python. NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
Python is widely used in:
– Data Science
– Machine Learning
– Artificial Intelligence
This course is very individualized, with a maximum of 3 students per class. If you’re lucky enough to be the only student in that session, then you just scored yourself a private, one-on-one Python lesson!
What You’ll Learn in this NYC Python programming class:
– How to install Python and Jupyter Notebook
– Fundamental Python programming techniques and tools
– Writing and calling functions (Arguments and Return)
– Control – Flow Statements
– Loops (For and While Loops)
– IF, ELIF, and ELSE statements
– If/Else in List and Dictionary
– How Python can be used in real-world applications
– Advanced Loops (For-While)
– List Comprehensions
– Nestled Loops with If/Else List/Dictionary
– JSON Class
– Lambda functions for MapReduce and Data Frames
– File Handling
NO PRIOR EXPERIENCE IS NEEDED. We will assist you in installing and setting everything up. All we need you to do is bring in your own laptop!
What to Bring:
Laptop with Google Chrome Browser installed
At the end of this course, you’ll have code to add to your Github account!
DURATION: 4 + 1 Hours (3 Sessions: 2Hrs + 2Hrs + 1Hrs)
+ 1 Month Subscription to Online Support after completion
MODE: 1 on 1 Highly Personalized
The schedule is tentative; finalized after enrollment according to student/instructor availability. CALL TO SCHEDULE +1 (888)[masked]