What we're about
We're here to see what Sacramento has to offer. You might be new to town or just want to connect and meet amazing people in the area. We plan to meet for dinners, poker games, clubbing, happy hours, Wine tasting and other social events. Our group is for singles/couples/anyone as long as you're in your 20s or 30s . We aim to Meetup frequently with different flavors of events, making brand new friends each week.
We are open to any and all who want to have fun, doing anything from quiet movies, to skydiving. We will plan a new activity at least once every two weeks. If you find you have time on your hands and are looking for new friends and new experiences, you are welcome and encouraged to join us. The one thing we ask is consistency and commitment, if you say you are coming to any activity that we plan, please make sure you attend. This is the type of activities that we plan to do. Physical activities (Tennis, Canoeing, Bowling, Volleyball, Biking, to name a few) Social activities (Movies, Dinner's, Hang at a local bar, Poker, Boardgames, BBQ's at our house) Business activities (Networking with others with in the group)
Rules and Regulations:-
1. The meetup dues are USD 20 for a quarter not a month. There was no way for us to mention quarterly so we went with writing it as monthly. We apologize for any misunderstanding.
2. Please answer all questions sincerely and thoughtfully. It is very important as we would plan something around your interests and your time frame and your location very soon.
3. We encourage family meetups a lot. One of the main purpose is to bring families together.
4. if you see any event (except welcoming events) on the group and not plan to attend that event.Please do RSVP No and write in Comments why you can’t attend briefly. This is important as this lets everybody know that you are active.
5. If you RSVP yes then you can change it to No upto 3 days prior to the event so please RSVP yes thoughtfully. Not doing so would be counted as a "No Show". Two no shows and you can be removed from the group.
6. Very importantly, there is a question regarding your availability in the next two weeks. Please answer that sincerely and thoughtfully. A No Show in that event which is organized keeping you in mind would attract immediate removal from the group.
7. No refunds of the meetup member costs whatsoever the reason could be.
8. You can also pay using paypal. My paypal.me link is https://www.paypal.me/dreams2000
Hope to see you soon!!!