My apologies but this event is now Sold Out, however there will be a limited number of cash tickets on the door at £10
Welcome to our FinTech Open Mic Night series in London. Please join us for our monthly mixture of presentations, skype-ins, fireside chats and shout-outs plus plenty of networking.
This monthly session is designed to provide an opportunity to catch up with your peers, to see what's going on in the London and International FinTech scenes and to tell us all about yourself and your own work.
We'll be videoing the session as usual for those of you who are unable to attend. You may click here to watch the videos (https://www.youtube.com/user/LondonNewFinance)from our previous seminars and here to see the photos (http://www.meetup.com/NewFinance/photos/)
Please be aware that the agenda is updated on a regular basis
6:00pm - Doors open
Refreshments and networking opportunities
7:00pm - Session starts
-> Welcome address
Eddie George (https://uk.linkedin.com/in/eddiegeorge), Founder & CEO, NewFinance
Nikhil Vadgama (https://uk.linkedin.com/in/nikhil-vadgama-4473b639), Organiser, NewFinance London
-> Sponsor messages
Chris Carroll (https://uk.linkedin.com/in/chris-carroll-4b555b29), FinTech and Start-Up legal adviser at Browne Jacobson's FinTech practice (https://www.brownejacobson.com/sectors-and-services/sectors/technology/fintech)
-> Lightning Pitches
1. Fabian Flatz (https://www.linkedin.com/in/fabian-flatz), Co-Founder and CEO of Telleroo (http://www.telleroo.com/), a B2B fintech startup that makes payments for companies at scale
2. Jason Muller (https://www.linkedin.com/in/jasonmuller1), Co-Founder and COO of Pivigo (http://www.pivigo.com/), a data science marketplace connecting rock star analytical talent with companies looking to get more value out of their data
3. Thomas Beevers (https://www.linkedin.com/in/thomasbeevers), CEO and Co-founder of StockViews (https://www.stockviews.com/), a platform that connects asset managers with a network of independent equity analysts
4. Tobias Taupitz (https://www.linkedin.com/in/tobiastaupitz), CEO & Founder at Insure A Thing (http://www.insureathing.com/), aiming to turn the insurance model as we know it on its head by taking the gambling out of insurance
5. Délber Lage (https://www.linkedin.com/in/d%C3%A9lber-lage-8595588b/en), CEO of SalaryFits (http://www.salaryfits.com/)UK, a new fintech that developed an innovative solution to make sustainable credit a reality
6. Sakeeb Zaman (https://uk.linkedin.com/in/sakeeb-zaman-0602129a), Co-Founder, StrideUp (http://www.strideup.co/), transforming home ownership by providing an alternative to renting and ever larger mortgages
7. Tomo Nakamura (https://www.linkedin.com/in/tomonakamura), UK Country Manager of Doreming (http://www.doreming.com/), a real time payroll platform linked to digital money to tackle financial inclusion
8. Youssef Darwich (https://www.linkedin.com/in/youssefdarwich), 3rd employee and Senior Product Manager of Tide (http://www.tide.co/), the nimble small business current account
9. Kumar Gaurav (https://www.linkedin.com/in/krgauravitc), founder & CEO of Cashaa (https://cashaa.com/), a global p2p marketplace enabling you to send cash without fees
8:00pm - Closing
Shout-outs, communications, feedback and thanks
Further networking opportunities
9:00pm - Session ends
For those of you who would like to continue networking we'll retire to a local bar.
Thank you to our Partners:
The legal adviser with a unique approach to FinTech (https://www.brownejacobson.com/sectors-and-services/sectors/technology/fintech?utm_source=financial-services&utm_medium=affiliate-website&utm_campaign=newfinance-2016-06-24) and Tech Start-Ups (https://www.brownejacobson.com/sectors-and-services/sectors/technology/start-ups?utm_source=financial-services&utm_medium=affiliate-website&utm_campaign=newfinance-2016-06-24). Get in touch (https://www.brownejacobson.com/our-people/about-our-people/people/abc/chris-carroll) to find out more.