What we're about
IMPORTANT: READ BEFORE JOINING.
• This group is a community for NYC based Black professionals in their 20's & 30's.
• We have a planning committee of 15+ volunteers.
• We host at least 1 event per month
• Our members are all college graduates (20 % Holding Advanced Degrees)
• Our community members are passionate about creating solutions for social and economic equality.
LEARN ABOUT N.Y.B.P.
Like Us on Facebook (Social Commentary): Click to Like on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/New-York-Black-Professionals-1553482208240182/app/100265896690345/?ref=page_internal)
Follow Us on Instagram (Past Event Photos): Click to Follow On Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/nyblackpros/)
• To Join Us: We need you to have a CURRENT profile picture of YOURSELF. Submissions with no pictures, or pictures of an animal, an object, background scenery, will not be approved.
• No Show Policy: If you RSVP "YES" to an event, please honor that YES by actually showing up. Habitual no shows will be removed from the group. (This is to ensure transparency of all members who want to see who's attending an event)
• Inactive member beyond 6 months will be removed. Our group is smaller than other groups but we prefer quality over quantity.
• Looking to promote your business? We Love Black Businesses email: email@example.com