addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi All

I'm just wondering if your group has anything planned for new years eve and if not if you could tell me where do i find information out about what is happenin around the area.

Im reasonably new to the area and normally have my three children on New Years Eve and never go out. This year for the first time EVER Ive no children and would love to have an awesome nite out.

Would love to hear wats happening and if you guys have anything planned :)
Michael
newcastle-guy
Newcastle, AU
Post #: 4
Allo Cherie,

No one has made any suggestions, at least to me. Is there anything you have in mind?

No doubt there will be a lot of pubs and clubs putting on shows but that doesn't interest me as there will be entry fees, crowds, and no real difference between going out any other time of the week.

Many people would hang out on the foreshores in the city as there is a carnival and firetworks at 9pm.

Myself, I was interested in finding a secluded beach somewhere for a camp fire, fire twirling and a few drinks. Eg Glenrock is not visible from the road. Failing that, I was thinking of the Sydney fireworks from a friend's apartment, or just staying home to watch a movie ;)

Michael