What we're about
This group brings together entrepreneurs, creators, business professionals, and interested parties to explore trends and opportunities in emerging economies (ie. North America, Europe, Africa, Asia, Latin America etc.), and the next billion under served people.
During our monthly events we will:
• Learn from each other about entrepreneurship, leadership to create a wonderful life for our-self, our family while helping people around us.
• Discuss current and future emerging market trends, new ideas, investment strategy, business models , and how to pitch idea.
• Learn from individuals, businesses, and organizations that are creating products, services, and experiences for the next billion connected people.
Our community-led events are designed to be interactive, informative, insightful, and inspiring. Whether you are already working in emerging economies or are just curious about opportunities, join us to share ideas and connect.
Join our community and be inspired.
• By 2020, the global middle class will be 3.1 billion. The vast majority of them will come from the emerging markets of Asia, Africa and Latin America.
• More than 60 percent of the world’s population is predicted to live in cities by 2030, with the majority of this urban growth taking place in Africa and Asia.