Find Out From Our Panel Of Experts What It Takes To Build A Successful Corporate Partnership With A Major Australian Financial Institution
For many fintech startups, partnering with a bank or superannuation fund is the ‘holy grail’ of distribution deals. Yet little is known about how the process looks and what the challenges can be in establishing a meaningful partnership that actually benefits both parties.
At this month’s Next Money meetup we’re exploring corporate partnerships from a ‘fincumbent’ perspective. More specifically, at this meetup we’ll be exploring:
• What the internal challenges can be for a bank or superannuation fund in establishing a partnership with a startup.
• How startups can navigate through the partnership process to ensure they overcome any roadblock.
• What has the partnership experience been like for banks and superannuation funds - what have they learnt?
• What happens after a partnership agreement has been signed?
• How can startups make the most of a corporate partnership?
To give you a true insider’s perspective, we’ve brought together an amazing panel of experts from some of the biggest corporate names in fintech - NAB, ANZ and HESTA.
The Panel For The Night
Jonathan Davey, EGM, NAB Ventures
Stephen Reilly, COO, HESTA
Matthew Buck, Senior Manager Strategic Partnerships, ANZ
Moderator: Gajia Lu, Partnerships at Moula
On the night there will also be an opportunity for questions.
So make sure you RSVP, as this is a rare opportunity to learn what it actually takes to partner with a major Australian financial institution.
Agenda For The Night
6.00pm - 6.30pm: Doors open - networking and drinks
6.30pm - 7.30pm: Panel discussion
7.30pm - 7.45pm: Questions from the audience
7.45pm - 9.00pm: Drinks and networking
Our Partners For The Night
Events like this can only happen with the support of our amazing partners. For this event they are:
See you at the event!
-- Next Money Melbourne Team