What we're about
WHAT WE’RE ABOUT:
This group is for men who identify themselves as 'Nice Guys’ - as defined by author and psychotherapist Dr. Robert Glover in his book, “No More Mr. Nice Guy.”
(See Dr. Glover's site (https://www.drglover.com/no-more-mr-nice-guy.html)for more info on the 'Nice Guy Syndrome.')
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THE GROUP IS TO:
1) Bring together like-minded men who struggle with ‘Nice Guy’ tendencies.
2) Help you to understand the/your root causes behind the 'Nice Guy Syndrome.'
3) Make you fully aware of when you’re resorting to ’Nice Guy’ tactics and tendencies.
4) Help you establish the skillset and tools to beat the ‘Nice Guy Syndrome’ for good.
We’ll also dig deep into the various aspects of social dynamics, optimal mental & physical health, and the tips, tools and strategies behind developing yourself into an attractive, confident, calm, charismatic man of influence.
We’ll host monthly, men only presentations, informal group gatherings & talks from major influencers within the men’s & ‘Nice Guy’ community.
It’s highly recommended to read Dr. Glover’s book (https://www.amazon.ca/No-More-Mr-Nice-Guy/dp/0762415339/ref=sr_1_1) before coming to the meetings so as you’re familiar with the concepts.
Dress code in effect for any and all get-togethers. Dress how you’d show up at a first date.
Simply put and why:
“The first step to being respected is to look respectable.” - Unknown
And no, this isn't a thinly disguised sales presentation. You won't be able to buy anything - even if you tried. This stuff is like crack to me. I love doing it. And, it's an area that the modern man desperately needs help and guidance on.
THE “NICE GUY SYNDROME” AS OUTLINED BY DR. GLOVER IN HIS BOOK:
• Are Givers — even at the expense of their own needs.
• Avoid conflict — which leads them to avoid speaking the truth.
• Have a dysfunctional paradigm that states:
• If I’m a Nice Guy, people will love me.
• Others will meet my needs if I meet theirs.
• If I do everything right, then I’ll have a smooth, problem-free life.
• Seek the easy life — but only doing the right thing leads to a good result.
• Are bad at receiving.
• Seek approval from others — and struggle to simply enjoy doing a job well done.
• Fix and caretake — rather than just accept and enjoy their partners and friends.
• Hide their flaws — because they believe they won’t be loved if they have flaws.
Most modern men struggle (to some degree) with Nice Guy Syndrome. If you can associate any of the above, this his group is for you.
IN ADDITION, YOU’LL ALSO LEARN HOW TO:
• Manage approach anxiety.
• Manage social anxiety.
• Never run out of things to say.
• Get out of your own head and control overthinking.
• Have unforgettable first dates (and 2nd, 3rd, 4th…).
• Get out & stay out of the dreaded “Friend-zone".
• Have the personal power to take action and actually see results.
• Create sexual tension with a woman and take interactions to the next level (escalation).
• Develop the skills to have the choice to the type of woman you want.
• Not come across as creepy or weird around people - especially women.
• Create chemistry with a woman and keep the relationship going.
• Be a natural at influencing & attracting people.
• Build a solid social network.
• Rid yourself of the demons (fear, guilt, shame, anxiety, frustration, etc.) that hold you back from getting what you want in life.
• Become the most confident & charismatic version of yourself.
WHO THIS IS FOR:
• Any man who's single, in a relationship, or married.
• Any man who wants to become a more attractive, man of influence.
• Any man who has a history of getting stuck in an endless rotation of friend zone scenarios.
• Any man who struggles with women and would like to understand and connect with them better.
• Any man who’s identified or can identify himself as a ‘Nice Guy.’
WHO THIS IS NOT FOR:
• Guys looking to ‘get laid tonight.’
• Guys looking for ‘pick-up,’ material, cheap tactics, sleazy tricks, etc. to manipulate women and people.
• Any guy who isn't into improving himself & his relationship with the people around him.
• Men who don't have an open mind & an opportunity mindset.
“No man is born good with women.
It’s something we have to learn.”
Charisma Coach at Charismatic Gent (https://www.charismaticgent.com)
** PLEASE NOTE **
This group is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or relieve the effects of diseases or mental illnesses. We advise you first to talk with your doctor before trying anything....... blah blah blah yada yada yada you know the drill.
Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) / Referral Marketing / Network Marketing for Business purposes is strictly prohibited.