Are you a fun-loving lady in a committed relationship who has no intention of having children? Do you notice your social life shifting (or dwindling) as more and more of your friends make the decision to start a family? Do you love your friends with children, but sometimes feel like you can't relate? Are you looking to establish friendships with other women who are on the same page as you and possibly make some new couple friends?
This group is for women in their thirties who, by choice, have no intention of having children and who want to explore Boston with other like-minded females. If the following bullet points describe you, this group is probably a great fit:
• You are between the ages of 30 and 39
• You are in a committed relationship
• You and your partner have made the decision not to have children (biologically or by adoption)
This group is NOT:
• Therapy! (Though, understandably, we're bound to talk about our feelings and viewpoints.)
• A place to bash people who've chosen to have children
Thanks for checking out the group, and I hope to see you at a Meetup soon!
**Please note: Your face must be visible in your profile picture.