What we're about
Meet fellow Tarot Card Readers and other people interested in tarot here in NoVa.
Come to Sticks and Stones where we host our Tarot Meetups - for fun and to talk about the Major Arcana, Minor Arcana, the Fool, Swords, Batons, Coins, Cups -- anything to do with Tarot! Occasionally we also offer classes on other forms of divination as well. We'll focus on doing readings for everyday situations, decisions, issues, etc that result in practical advice you can put to use TODAY!
This meetup is suitable for everyone, including beginners (and enders.) If you don't have a deck of your own, you can borrow one when you get here. Everyone will be giving and receiving readings in this meetup.
Tea is provided by Sticks and Stones, feel free to bring a snack to share. Donations for the meetup are accepted, feel free to drop $1 in the Tea Fund jar.
All you need is an open mind. So no excuses! Sign up today!
Use of workshop space agreement at Sticks and Stones:
1. Feel free to arrange and decorate the space before your event, and make sure before you go to leave it as you found it.
2. Hot water and tea are provided by the store and you are welcome to help yourselves. We accept donations in the form of money, tea, paper products (tissues, paper towels, toilet paper) dish soap, etc, to help pay for this free service.
3. You are welcome to bring snacks and drinks to your event (no alcohol.) It is suggested that you bring any utensils and plates if needed, however we might have some available from previous donations if you forget.
4. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times, in all areas of the store. Anyone under 18 must have a parent or guardian present to take any of the workshops/classes.
5. Sticks and Stones respects each and everyone’s spiritual path; we do not discriminate based on race, religion, sexuality, political views, etc. Please be kind and respectful with your discussions, as we have many people from all faiths entering our store during business hours.