addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

North Suburban Adventures in Volunteering Message Board meetup-group-VtTwasBo Discussion Forum › Volunteer to help at CASA LAKE COUNTY SPRING GALA Seeds of Hope 2013

Volunteer to help at CASA LAKE COUNTY SPRING GALA Seeds of Hope 2013

Tina W.
user 72174872
Asheville, NC
Good Morning! I've had a lot of questions regarding the CASA Gala, so I thought I'd address my answers to all:

If you haven't yet looked into this event, please do. It's a great organization and will be a fun event.

There are two shifts; an early setup shift- which does not mean heavy lifting. It may include such things as creating the flower arrangements and centerpieces. And then the evening shift which is the gala. There you'll be checking in guests and assisting with the auction.

YES: you can work just one shift or the other. You don't have to work both. Just register for the event and then send me an email with which shift you prefer to work.

Botanic Gardens charges for parking. How do the volunteers get in?

As a volunteer for this event you will not have to pay for parking. I will let you know how this is being facilitated as we get closer.

What is acceptable attire?

Coctail attire is good. The event is black tie optional.

If I volunteer for the evening do I have to stay for the whole gala?

NO. If you'd only like to work a portion of the evening, please register and then let me know what your availability is.

Please contact me with any additional questions. me@tinawexler.com or 847-926-3132.
Thanks, Tina