What we're about
Upcoming events (1)
Only 100 tickets are available – Buy your tickets early to avoid missing out!
Doors open at 5:00 pm CDT on Friday, June 3rdPitch Finale begins on Sunday at 6:00 pm CDT, June 5th
Are you a Hipster, Hacker, or Hustler?
Do you have a spark of a business idea – or maybe you have many ideas!
Bring them all with you and pitch them on Friday, June 3rd!
Only 10 of the most innovative ideas pitched will be voted by all who have registered for the event to move ahead.
You’ll then build your team from fellow hipsters, hackers, and hustlers who registered for the event, to create a business in 50 hours.
On Sunday, June 5th you’ll then pitch to a panel of entrepreneurship judges for your chance to win!
The weekend is comprised of 5 Phases:
Phase 1: Idea Pitching – Do you have a spark of an idea – or maybe you have many ideas! Bring them all with you to pitch on Friday, June 3rd!
Phase 2: Voting – Only 10 of the most innovative ideas pitched will be voted by those registered for the event to move forward to the next phase.
Phase 3: Team Building – You’ll then build your team from fellow hipster, hacker, and hustler event registrants, to create a business in 50 hours.
Phase 4: Startup MVP Pitching – On Sunday, June 5th you’ll then pitch to a panel of seasoned entrepreneurship judges for your chance to win!
Phase 5: Judging – After the 10 teams have pitched their Startup MVP’s, industry expert entrepreneurs will judge each team and choose the 1st and 2nd place teams. The crowd (comprised of in-person and Twitter votes) will choose the Crowd Favourite from the 8 runner-up teams!
=====10 teams will compete for 3 prizes:1st place: $10,000 cash2nd place: $5,000 cashCrowd Favourite: $1,000 cash
Weekend Pass price includes:
- admission for the entire weekend – 3 days
- food (breakfast, 2 lunches, and dinner)
- access to state of the art Innovation Hub
- high-speed wireless internet
- outlets to charge your devices
- industry mentors to help answer your questions
- industry research to help validate your idea
- pitch scrubbers to help you refine your Sunday pitch to the judges and crowd
- Combined, they have created jobs for 100+ individuals
- Go Oil has sold over 40 franchises in Canada and the US!
- They are driving demand for high skilled jobs in Manitoba
- They have made Manitoba one of the top innovative communities in Canada