Let's keep the connections and relationships going! Just like our last events, we're going to keep this relaxed and informal: a chance to get together, meet like-minded investors and talk real estate. If you have a specific need or deal you need advice on— bring it! Otherwise, we're looking forward to getting to know each other.
Here's a rundown of our events in bullet format so you can know exactly what to expect:
- Our meetups are very casual and open to all.
- There are generally 10-25 people there.
- There is no formal presentation and no pitching— simply connecting and conversation.
- When you arrive, I'll be at a table in the back with a small sign on the table that says "MEETUP".
- I'll have name tags for folks to wear, a sign-in sheet for anyone who would like to share their info with the group, and I'll collect the $5 cover charge (which simply goes to operating expenses).
- There are picnic style tables that facilitate conversations of 5-8 people each that you'll be able to join. Often members stand and mingle as well.
- Conversations topics flow from sharing current Real Estate experiences and challenges, to Q&A's with more experienced members who have a specific expertise.
If you have any questions just ask. Hope you'll join us.