Vegans, and vegan-friendly people interested in friendly restaurant meetups, potlucks, and more in northern Burlington County (NJ) and nearby. You don't have to be vegan to join, but all of our meetups are vegan (plant-based).
Suggestions are welcome for vegan-friendly restaurants in the area, and if you'd like to host a potluck or have another idea for a meetup, please let us know!
Just outside Burlco, and open to all ...
Join NJveg for our first (and brief!) annual meeting. This will be a chance for us to share our ideas and visions for NJveg’s continued success in promoting a vegan lifestyle. The Moth Coffeehouse (a vegetarian, vegan-friendly cafe) will be providing a vegan buffet! Non-members are welcome, but cannot vote.
For each ticket sold, $5 will be donated to Skylands Animal Sanctuary & Rescue!
- menu includes dips, bruschetta, salad, mac & cheese (gf), beet burger sliders, Italian wedding cake, peanut butter fudge, coffee, and iced tea
- free vegetarian cookbooks (not completely vegan but with many vegan recipes) for at least the first 20 members purchasing tickets
- a contest (TBD) and door prizes
- an opportunity for you to participate in determining future NJveg activities
- a vote on NJveg trustees and officers and on which animal sanctuaries or rescues for which to raise money
Don’t worry, this won’t be one of those long, boring meetings! And did we mention a vegan buffet?
*** Tickets must be purchased by 2/25 and will not be sold at the door. Signing up on Meetup does not reserve a seat. ***
Get tickets here: https://member-meeting.brownpapertickets.com/ $25 (for NJveg dues-paying members; non-members $30), plus service fee.