addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Novel Ideas Message Board › eBook sharing community

eBook sharing community

cisco
user 66501162
Fort Worth, TX
Post #: 5
I know no one uses livejournal anymore, but I've actually kept up with mine and am a member of an ebook sharing community.

If you're not against pirated material, then it's a great way to load up on any ebook you're looking for. I've already been able to find the upcoming books for our meetups.

Part of the rules of the comm is no public advertisements, but anyone who would like a link, feel free to email me and I can tell you where to go. The only requirement is a contribution of your own to the community within five days of joining.

Also, you would have to sign up for livejournal to join, but it's free and pretty easy to ignore if all you want to use it for is ebooks.

We could even make a group livejournal account for anyone who wants to log on and search so each of us wouldn't have to go through the trouble of uploading a new book.

If enough people would be interested in that, let me know and I could try and work something out.
cisco
user 66501162
Fort Worth, TX
Post #: 38
Check out my post­ on NIS for American Gods on eBook