Location visible to members
Join us for some fun tennis play. Bring your rackets, some tennis balls and of course yourselves and lets have some fun playing the great sport of tennis. See below for the format and a brief recap of the rules.
**Cancellation Deadline is 3 hours before event start time. For No-Show policy please read below.**
The format will be as follows. If enough players are willing to play singles and we have enough courts available we will do so otherwise we will default to doubles. When possible we will switch partners and/or opponents for variety of play.
For the complete list of rules please see our about page located at https://www.meetup.com/Novi-Tennis-Group
Some important things of note:
* For updates, or cancellations due to weather or other reasons, please review the discussion section below prior to attending, and feel free to post comments or questions
* We prefer to have an even number of players but if we don’t, we’ll ask the last person that RSVP’d to drop.
* If you RSVP’d but are unable to attend, please change your RSVP by the deadline time of the Meetup. We understand that things happen at the last minute. All we ask is that you let an organizer know by Meetup message, text or call that you will be unable to attend. Players with two or more no-shows without proper cancellation are subject to removal from the group.
* We ask that all players on the “Waitlist” list be available to play in case if someone drops on the RSVP list, even on the day of the Meetup. If you aren’t sure, please remove yourself from the waitlist. Note: If there are enough people on the waitlist the organizer may open the Meetup and add a extra court to accommodate everyone.
* If possible, show up on time and stay until the end of the meetup. If you are running late, we ask that you let the organizer know by sending a text message, posting on that Meetups discussion board or by sending a Meetup message.
If you have further questions, comments, suggestions or just need to inform an organizer of a late arrival or late change in RSVP please contact us via text/call or by sending a Meetup message.