addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube
James H.
I'm forwarding an exciting opportunity from our guest speaker (and my client) Jody

"Hi All —

It was good meeting you the other night.
I’m writing because an opportunity has recently arisen that I’d like to give you all a chance to participate in.

We are working provide an album’s worth of High energy, dance, electronic, etc..party songs to Bunim-Murray for shows like Keeping Up With The Kardashians, etc.

We are looking to put together an album of tracks that we would own the publishing on exclusively.
If you have some tracks that you are OK with assigning the publishing away on for a pitch like this, please send a zip link of 4-5 tracks using:

www.box.net (free to sign up)

As painful as it may be, please do your homework and watch a show or two before pitching to get an idea of the types of tracks they use (focusing on the electronic tracks they use as they use a lot of different genres but we are focusing on the electronic side here).

Thanks!

Jody"

Let's submit some appropriate tracks!

jh