O.C. Girlfriends is a social group for motivated, fun, positive women who want to build friendships and socialize with other like-minded women. Think of it as a larger group of "Sex and The City" girlfriends!
Some of our more common events include: Group Dinners, Happy Hours, Movie Nights, Weekend Getaways, Brunch, Girl's Night Out, Spa Days, Wine tastings, Fairs & Festivals, Shopping Days, Game Nights, Accessory / Book Swaps and lots of other fun events. Our members range from their mid 20’s to 50 somethings. All are welcome.
**If you'd like to join our group, we do have a few things we require ** 1) Please review the "About Us" page. We have many good tips and suggestions on how to make this an amazing experience for both you and all our members.
2) Members are preferred to live or work in Orange County.
3) We require a photo of yourself to join. It makes it very difficult to find each other at events if there is no photo posted. Additionally, as we are a 'women only' group we'd like to be assured that you are female as we've had a few folks try to join with somewhat ambigous names and photos.
4) Please RSVP 'Yes' for an event only if you're sure you're able to attend. Space is limited and therefore some events fill up quickly.
5) Lastly, usually about (1) week prior to the event we will send an email to those who RSVP'd Yes requesting that you 'Confirm' for that event. Please take a moment at that time to go to the event page, click on 'Update' (located next to the green GOING button) and add in comments section: 'Confirmed'. This step is important as most times we need an accurate headcount for reserved table. If you are unable to attend once that email is sent out, please kindly change your RSVP to 'Not Going', it frees up space for another member that may currently be on the 'Waiting List' for that event.
7) Show up!! Don't be shy, Come out, introduce yourself and most of all....have FUN!!!
**NOTE - We welcome advertising to our members as a sponsor for our group. Please contact us through the "Sponsor" button on this page.
Risks and Disclaimers: All members of Meetup must agree to their Terms of Service. Section 5.2 specifically releases the Organizer and Assistant Organizers from any liability related to incidents that occur at Meetup gatherings. Please see the "About Us" section for a summary of our Waiver of Liability. The full Waiver is also posted on the Message Board.