What we're about
Upcoming events (4+)
Our friends at Photofly Travel Club (https://www.photoflytravel.com/) have planned another great adventure and we're all invited!
E-mail us at [masked] for the daily itinerary!
GO HERE to Sign Up: http://www.photoflytravel.org/croatia-small-group-tour/
October 10th - October 19th 2021
From Zagreb to Dubrovnik, we’ll explore the best of the best when it comes to this Eastern European gem. And since this gorgeous country is surrounded by gorgeous neighbors, we’ll explore a few of them too: Bosnia Herzegovina and Montenegro! Our Croatia small group tour is filled with beauty for us to soak in, photograph, and marvel at. We’ve custom built this adventure to experience the highlights of Croatia and her neighbors including some of the country’s amazing islands just off the coast.
* 9 nights/10 days throughout the best of Croatia and her stunning neighbors (Bosnia/Herzegovina & Montenegro)
* Charming & Unique Boutique style hotels throughout
* Welcome/Farewell Dinners, & 1 lunch included
* Privately guided tours throughout (City tours of Zagreb, Split, & Dubrovnik, Plitvice Lakes National Park, Mostar, & Montenegro)
* Zagreb: We’ll explore the capital of Croatia via a panoramic bus and walking tour of the historical and photogenic highlights (Trg Bana Jelacica (“main square”, Fruit Market, St. Markus Church)
* Plitvice Lakes National Park: Oldest park in Southeast Europe & an UNESCO World Heritage Site.
* Trogir: Explore the picturesque city known as “The Stone Beauty”, a charming stone town which takes Trogir small group tours pride in their fascinating Romanesque cathedral, churches, towers and beautiful palaces.
* Split: The second largest city in Croatia and “the capital of Dalmatia”.
Bosnia & Herzegovina:
*Mostar: As we continue south we’ll take a slight detour across the border to Bosnia & Herzegovina’s wonderland town of Mostar.
Often called “The Pearl of the Mediterranean”.
Kotor: This medieval walled town on the coast is situated in the Bay of Kotor.
Dubrovnik City Tour: Reclaimed, not just as a Croatian treasure but also as one of the world’s treasures.
* Optional Sea Kayaking Adventure: Become acquainted with Dubrovnik from its stunning seacoast! An easy paddling kayak excursion beneath the old city walls, is a unique opportunity starting beneath the ancient Fort Lovrjenac in the small port called Pile. We’ll set off to explore caves and beauties of the mysterious Lokrum Island accompanied by our experienced kayaking guides.
* Plenty of free time throughout to explore on our own
* A range of optional excursions excellent for photography (Unique farm to table, off the path dinner at family farm in mountainous countryside, white water rafting in Split, walk Dubrovnik city walls, bike/wine tours, & more…)
* Optional extra night Dubrovnik: Wind down, relax, swim, or explore more of the Dubrovnik area by staying an extra night at our resort on the coast. A roundtrip boat ride to Lokrum Island with great nature trails, swimming, & the “Game of Thrones” museum is included. Price/details in daily itinerary-E-mail to request!
* All Taxes, Transfers, & Fees included
* Airfare is not included but we will help you find a good flight! (Home Airport → Zagreb International Airport (ZAG) & Dubrovnik International Airport (DBV) → Home Airport)
* Roommate Pairing to save money as always!
* Email us to see daily itinerary at [masked]
*For our solo travelers, we will pair you up with someone of the same sex unless single occupancy is requested.
*Single Supplement: $950.00
Go here to sign up: http://www.photoflytravel.org/croatia-small-group-tour/
Please Honor your RSVP. We will follow the masking & social distancing rules. Laguna Lake Park is guaranteed to please park visitors whether they are nature lovers, hikers, joggers, equestrians, bicyclists or fishermen. Park guests can picnic in the park area just below the dam, stroll around the lake on hard pack dirt trails, or depending on the time year, cast a line for rainbow trout, catfish, bass or bluegill.
Laguna Lake Park also serves as the site of the Equestrian Center. Home to the Fullerton Recreation Riders, the center is furnished with riding rings, show rings, and grandstand seating.
We walk on the Perimeter Trail which is approx. 1.5 miles with some hikes but mainly it is a flat dirt trail.
We meet in the parking lot at 5:30 & the group will start walking at 5:35 PM sharp.
We don't walk in the rain or when there is a rain in the forecast
Call Joe[masked] if need any more info.
DISCLAIMER: This Meetup group, it's organizers and members take no responsibility for any injuries nor accidents that may occur during the events. By joining this walk you take full responsibility for your & your pet’s safety. Please ensure that you are in good health before participating and understand that there is risk involved in your participation. This Meetup group does not certify the qualifications of any of it's organizers, and they are not responsible for your safety. We are all just participants
***This event is for singles who are 50+ and is cross-posted with other Meetup Groups***
Join us for live music, snacks, drinks, dinner and dessert.
Meet with existing Meetup friends and make some new ones at this fun event.
6272 Pacific Coast Hwy
Long Beach, CA 90803
Live music by the Tatiana Raines Acoustic Duo
***Covid-19 (Coronavirus) Policy***
By RSVP'ing and attending this event, you agree to adhere to county, state and local business Covid rules and standards. If you are not feeling well, have a fever, cough, body aches, or sneezing we respectfully ask that you not attend this event to prevent the spread of infection.
***RSVP/ Attendance Policy***
By RSVP'ing and attending this event, you agree to the RSVP/ Attendance Policy.
A. Everyone who intends to attend must RSVP for this event so that we can get an accurate headcount to accommodate a seat for all attendees.
B. You MUST be on the "GOING" list to attend. If you are on the "WAITING LIST" or NOT on the "GOING" list, then you will not be able to attend unless there is an opening.
C. If you need to cancel your RSVP or are running late you must notify us via your Smartphone/iPhone Meetup App by changing your RSVP to "Not Going", or notify the event organizer Albert Lucero at[masked].
D. Notifications may be sent out to ask you to confirm your RSVP in the vent that we have people on the “Wait List”. Everyone must confirm their RSVP other they will be moved to the “Not Going” list.
E. Members who DO NOT adhere to this policy will not be allowed to attend future events.
By RSVPing and attending this event everyone agrees to attend at their own risk. The group’s organizer and assistant organizers, or group members do NOT assume or take or assume liability for any injury, loss, damage to your own person (health, mental, physical, covid-19) or any members of your family, friends, acquaintances, children, pets, or property (purse, vehicle, electronic devices, etc.), arising directly, indirectly or as a consequence from a group activity.
Physical distancing doesn’t mean emotional distancing. Social isolation is fine but not the social elimination.
Let's don't be alone when you can join us & hang loose with us. It will be an open forum to talk about anything & every thing within reason. This will not be a seminar on how to do anything successfully but rather it will be a social outlet to chat with others, have fun, exchange ideas, share experiences, & give opinions without being judged. Zoom link are 40 minutes so pls join us on time.
Zoom link will be provided a day before to the people who RSVP
My Phone # is[masked]