The Qt Company is sponsoring an event in Anaheim next Tuesday to present the case for using Qt to develop high performance applications.
Register via the Qt Company link: https://www.qt.io/events/meet-qt-anaheim-1579136517/
*Update* - registration is closed, but here is location and parking info:
• Date/Time: Tuesday, February 11th, 2019, 5:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. PST
• Venue address: 321 West Katella Avenue Suite 105, Anaheim CA 92802
• Parking Instructions: Parking structure onsite accessible from either W. Katella Ave. or Disney Way. The structure has self parking as well as valet services. Valet has a flat rate of $12 while self parking is complimentary for 2 hours with validation from Roy's Restaurant, every additional hour is $3. Recommend entering the parking structure on Disney Way.
Technology managers, designers and developers are invited to learn how to approach user experience design for your software projects and rapid prototype your future innovations.
• Leverage human factors testing for successful UX
• Discover how to build a smarter world with Qt (Roadmap)
• Networking opportunities
• And more!
5:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. | Registration
6:00 p.m. - 6:15 p.m. | Welcome and introduction to Qt
John Spears, Senior Account Manager, The Qt Company
6:15 p.m. - 6:45 p.m. | Qt case study
Roger Mazzella, Senior Product Manager, The Qt Company
6:45 p.m. - 7:15 p.m. | Ask the Engineer
Corey Pendleton, Senior Pre Sales Engineer, The Qt Company
7:15 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. | Open Q& A
7:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. | Networking
Pre-register now to reserve your place! Attendance is free, however spaces are limited, so make sure you register today!