With the rapid growth of Artificial Intelligence comes rising demand for AI engineers. Ubiquitous, AI-driven software that utilizes deep learning and machine learning models to enable conversational AI, autonomous machines, machine vision, and other AI technologies, requires serious engineering. These projects of the future promise to be some of the most exciting jobs in software engineering today.
An AI Engineer works at the intersection of engineering and data science. At ODSC, build on your coding skills to engineer the next generation of artificial intelligence-enabled software. From leading experts, you will learn everything from data wrangling, modeling, and workflow to essential deep learning and machine learning frameworks.
ODSC brings together the open-source and data science communities with the goal of helping its members learn, connect and grow.
The focus of this Meetup group is to allow ODSC to work with Meetup groups, non-profits, and other organizations to present informative lectures, workshops, code sprints and networking events to help grow the use of open source languages and tools within the data science and data-centric community. As such, our specific goals are:
1. Build a collaborative group to work with other Meetup groups, non-profits, and other organizations.
2. Promote the use of open source languages and tools amongst data scientists and others.
3. Host educational workshops.
4. Spread awareness of new open source languages and tools that can be used in data science.
5. Contribute back to the open source community.
Who is this meetup for?
• Data engineers, analysts, scientists, and other practitioners
• R, Python and other software engineers who work with data or want to learn
• Data visualization developers and designers
• Non-technical team leads, executives, and other decision-makers from data centric startups and large companies looking to utilize open-source tools