Speaker: Daniel Gray, Senior Director of Corporate Sales Engineering at AtScale
The power of combining BI Analytics and Machine Learning
6:00pm - 6:30pm - ODSC Intro, Pizza & Refreshments
6:30pm - 7:20pm - Talk
7:20pm - 7:30pm - Q&A
7:30pm - 8:00pm - Networking
Daniel Gray is AtScale's Senior Director of Corporate Sales Engineering. Daniel has spent the last two decades in the data warehouse, big data, and machine learning space and specializes in descriptive and prescriptive analytics. Prior to Atscale, Gray worked at HP’s
Advanced Technology Center for 5 years, Vertica for 7 years, and managed the Pre-Sales team at Domino Data lab. He has worked with many databases including Vertica, Netezza, Oracle, Hadoop and Spark as well as a variety of infrastructure tools including Docker, Kubernetes and Openshift. Daniel also has expertise in Python, R, and SAS.
During this session, you will learn how BI analysis can influence machine learning, how machine learning can feed BI analysis, and the benefits of combining BI analysis and machine learning.
• Get free access to more talks like this at LearnAI:
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OPENDATASCI/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/odsc & @odsc
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/open-data-science/
• West Conference Oct 29 - Nov 1: https://odsc.com/california
• Europe Conference Nov 19 - 22: https://odsc.com/london