OWASP Aarhus Chapter, free to join, open to all. We meet to discuss & demonstrate web and browser-based vulnerabilities, tools & solutions. More information about the OWASP Aarhus Chapter can be found at https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Aarhus .
This is the first official OWASP meeting in Aarhus in a long time. See you there!
- 17h00 - 17h15: Welcome and presentation of agenda and speakers
- 17h15 - 17h45: Practical operator authentication in an OT environment (Henrik Lykke Jespersen - Grundfos)
- 17h45 - 18h00: Sandwich break
- 18h00 - 18h30: One slide that inaccurately summarizes activity groups - so I can get people to do the IT controls they should have done years ago.. (Mitchell Impey - SydEnergi/Norlys)
- 18h30 - 19h00: Incident response for cheapz (David Thejl-Clayton - JN Data)
- 19h00 - 19h15: Coffee break
- 19h15 - 19h45: Incident Detection & Response game
- 19h45 - 20h00: Networking - if there is time